Features for building Oxandrolone courses for women
Oxandrolone in tablets is perfect for solo course. When applying, women should follow the following recommendations:
- Take a steroid at an average dose of between 5 and 20 mg per day. If this is the first time, it is better to start with 5 mg daily and gradually increase the dose over the week according to the reaction of the body. Taking more than 20 mg per day is fraught with such an unpleasant phenomenon as virilization for honest sex. For comparison, the dose of steroids for men can be 20-80 mg per day.
- The duration of a standard oxandrolone solo treatment should not exceed 5.5 weeks. In men, the duration of admission can be 6 to 8 weeks.
- It is advisable to take the tablets with or after meals. Do not forget to drink enough water.
- To increase the effectiveness of a separate course, we recommend the use of sports nutrition in parallel with a steroid, namely gainers, BCAA protein and vitamin complexes.
- It is important to regularly participate in training during the course and also to follow a special diet for relief.
When should follow-up treatment be performed?
PCT is usually performed from the day after the steroid is stopped with a drug called Clomid, which is known for its anti-estrogenic properties. It is drunk for 22 days, 2 tablets for the first days, 1 for the next 12 days and half for the remaining 8 days. If you take 2 tablets, drink one in the morning, the other in the evening, one at a time, then in the evening.
If men can take Oxandrolone with other steroids – such as Testosterone, Primobolan, Sustanon, then combined courses are not suitable for women, only a solo course is recommended.
Is it necessary to do TPH for Oxandrolone?
Yes, PPC (Post Cycle Therapy) is essential for any type of anabolic cycle, because it helps the body recover from the cycle by jumping your hormonal or rapid back into place.
And Oxandrolone (Anavar) is no different!
The most common substances used with Oxandrolone TPC are Tamoxifen, Clomifene Citrate and HCG.